October 2, 2008

EXAM RESULTS DACT









I have just finished marking the exam scripts for the DACT (18/9/08) but have not graded them yet.It was quite a stressful period of marking but I am feeling better now after seeing a doctor.Overall the students performed okay but suffice it to say at this time that there were no "A" grades.

One student actually started the answer by sayng-"The aim of this module is to prepare students for the final exam!!" Just what were you thinking? Who asked you to prepare students for the final exam? I thought you were supposed to take the exam. I almost had a heart attack.

Generally students could not cite cases properly and further for the most part illustrated the cases poorly. I said in class that all cases must be given with at least the brief facts.

There were some above average answers, though, and I feel glad about it.But regrettably all the students could not answer all the four questions completely.Thats all for the Hari Raya news !!Vijay

3 comments:

rajes said...

that bad ah sir!!!
how r u Sir ?

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

I AM VERY FINE MISS RAJESHWARY. THANK YOU. VIJAY

* @nn!3 * said...

haha..
sir, i hope i wont make you heart attack n waste ur $$$ for doctor...bcos i know u love MONEY!!! ^^